Tuesday, December 20, 2011

On break

Yes, I know there are several knitters out there who will understand this feeling of hesitation for casting on. After all, there are no points involved. And yet, I needed to start something new. I finished one of them 2 days ago -


The other item I started a little while ago is a pair of socks which I'm hoping to finish by the end of the month. And one more item... a blanket for a baby on the way. In fact, there are a few babies on the way, but I can't knit something for them all, so I'm only choosing two.

Cardio-knitting has become a bit of focus for me lately. I've gotten better at knitting while I'm on the stationary bike (hmm... I should name the darn thing) but I still have trouble with the smaller needles, like for socks. I think I may take a day and knit the socks while I just right slowly and steadily (around 15mph) and get used to the smaller needles.

In the meantime, I have a bazillion ideas running through my head. I hope to get some of them implemented soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment