Saturday, December 3, 2011

Lots of pictures today

Well, the fall term is over at The Cup and I'm feeling pretty good that I was able to turn in something for all six classes for 2 months. My OWL didn't get turned in, but that was more because of yardage issues than anything. Still, it will get finished soon.

Here are the cool things I have been working on -


Evenstar Sandy Hat Nightshade Shawl

The Veil is Thinning Fractal Spinning Belladonna Shawl

Cat washcloth Colorwork bag A gift

Elphaba Scarf Wee Owlets Om

Wow, that kind of looks like a lot of projects! Those are all yarn related since the beginning of October. Now I'm working on a new scarf and a pair of socks and I'm hoping to get them done before the holidays. I hope you all have a lovely weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment