Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Knitting feverishly...


Strange, but true. I have 6 pairs of socks to make in 2 months. Can it be done? I certainly hope so. I also have an OWL to get finished by the end of November. Yep, every "extra" moment I'll have my knitting in my hands. And why am I doing this? because this is my brand of crazy.

Today I'm working on fresh batches of salves & lotion bars so they will be ready for the shop. After that I'll have a few skeins in the pots since I'm working on a new project with a special friend. It will all be released on October 13th and it's going to be so cool! She's awesome for doing this with me.

Anyway, time for me to get back to the kitchen & get the salves done. I hope you're all having a wonderful day!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness lol me too! I have to make a shawl, arm warmers, leg warmers, a body suit for an American Girl doll, 3 pr of socks, and embroider 6 quilt squares in an incredibly short period of time. Better than not having stuff to do, hey? I just wish I had your yarn to work with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That is a lot to do. Sometimes I wish I had more of my yarn, too. Instead, I just ogle the projects everyone shares with me. :-)

    ReplyDelete