Monday, August 25, 2014

Planning a new term...

I am really looking forward to next Monday! Not because it's a Monday, but because that's when the newest HPKCHC term starts. I am really hoping that I'll be able to get all the classes turned in each month. I think that, between taking good care of myself and knowing that I have fewer things to deal with, I should be able to finally get the Order of the Serpent, First Class. And I know what I want my OWL to be, too! This term I will be considered M3 (which means I've been around a while now).

I realize that not everyone will understand what I'm talking about, but for those who do... isn't it exciting

So, I have several patterns picked out for watching shows & movies with Brianna, a few picked out for when I'm waiting for her to finish the poollee training, and some that I will work on while I'm sitting quietly listening to a book or music. Some of these will be going toward the Craft it Forward gifts that were supposed to go out last year while others will be for my own use.

The OWL I am planning is a pattern called Morrígan and I have several skeins of lace yarn that should work for it. Once I get home and finish up the daily chores I'll be working on swatches. The other classes will be scarves, hats, mini-socks, and a couple smaller shawls. It's going to be a fabulous term!

In ASC news, the Superheroes and Villains is off to a great start and I've got plans for the Women on Marvel, too (I'm hoping to list them by my birthday). I've worked out the kinks for dyeing in this new kitchen and things are going a little more smoothly. I'd love to get to the point of building a studio, but that will wait a little bit longer.

I hope you're all having a wonderfully crafty summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment