Thursday, May 3, 2012

And so it begins...

Yes, the mad dash of knitting and crocheting has begun again. I have several projects in mind for this month, but most of them are pretty small. A pair of socks, possibly some blanket squares, and a furious pace on the OWL. I will be doing as much as I possibly can on that before June 1. You see, that's when Tour de Sock begins, and I will be doing my best to keep up with the other speedy sock knitters. I still plan to knit on the OWL, but the socks will get the bulk of my time. For now, though, I'm happy to be working with this lovely lace and beads.

My progress today:

2012 Spring OWL


I'm only on row 44 and there are 200 altogether. It might seem like a great deal of progress, but each row grows a bit. For example, right now there are only 158 stitches for the row, but by the time I reach row 84 there will be 263.

Yep, some may think I'm crazy. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment