Sunday, January 22, 2012

Racing along...


Almost literally! I'm still determined to get this pair (and am hoping for a 2nd) done before the end of this month. My knitting time was limited last week since I was dyeing the club yarns and getting them out the door, but this week should be right on track. I've been getting better at knitting socks while I'm on the bike and that helps a lot. What doesn't help? Kevin has man-sized feet. No big deal. Next month I won't be trying for 2 pairs, though. At least not 2 pairs for Kevin. Maybe one for each of us.

I finished a tool case and turned that in for one of the assignments (HPKCHC) and am pretty happy with how it turned out. Nice lines, simple design, and the colors weren't too odd.

Tool Case

I'm also nearly done with some spinning. I haven't decided if it will be singly-ply or N-ply, but I really like the beautiful color shifts.

Almost done!


This is a fiber from Younger Yarn (you should check her out, she has some awesome fibers!) It's from the PS... line that Pacasha & I dye together (she does the fiber and I do the yarn) and I love how it turned out.

I have some things on the list for next month (like finishing up a baby blanket), but I will be holding them off until the 1st of the month. In the meantime, I'll be raving along with the socks!

No comments:

Post a Comment