Monday, April 25, 2011

Nearly complete!

Even though I wanted to finish my socks by the end of the weekend, it looks as though they will be done tonight. All that's left is an inch or so of ribbing, then they can be worn. This makes me so happy! Pretty soon I'll be able to start the next pair of socks and I'm looking forward to that.

Next month I may actually be attempting 2 pairs of socks since a friend of mine is willing to do some Qigong work for me in trade for a pair of socks. I think it's pretty cool to have friends like that. I'm hoping that she will be able to come by next weekend or something to take a look at the yarns I have available. After that, I'll show her some of the patterns that would work for her socks.

In less than a week, the new term starts at HPKCHC and I'm looking forward to that as well. I have to admit that my knitting has improved and increased since I started playing along. There are several projects I'd like to get going on and, if I keep my schedule organized, I should be able to get several of them done over the next three months.

For now, I hope everyone is staying dry, warm, comfortable and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment