Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Planning ahead

Here it is, the middle of October, and I'm already planning a project for January. Crazy, right. Firebrunette (on Ravelry) suggested a knit along and the pattern will be Krydda. I am so excited about it and I want to start now. There is even a Facebook group for everyone to gather 'round and show off pictures and such. I have no idea what color I want mine to be, but I'm dyeing lots of Morgaine this week and will have sweater packs in the shop very soon. It's going to be great!

In the meantime, I still have a lot of other projects that need to be worked on. I'm in the middle of getting some of the Traveling Scarves finished up. I've finished one and am nearly finished with the other. One more after that until a few more get mailed out to me. It's my hope to wrap this chapter up and close the book on it. I also have made some progress on the shawl and am hoping to get to 50% within the next week or so. I know that next month will be busy with writing and other shop-related things, so I'll be pushing myself a lot. There is still a hat that needs to be started and a pair of socks that I ended up frogging. Maybe I'll restart them next month. Oh, and a couple scarves that need to be made. Yep, the last few months are going to be a little hectic!

Some of you know that I'm expanding out just a little bit and I thank you guys for all the wonderful messages of encouragement. I am hoping to get a few new items into the shop very soon, too. It's going to be fun!

For now, I hope you're all having a fabulous day! I know that the weather is pretty crazy in a lot of places in the US right now and I sincerely hope everyone stays safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment