Tuesday, August 5, 2014


I finished Brianna's sweater! I was so excited to get it bound off and dyed. Since I was still pretty sick, the kids helped with the dyeing portion of it. Anthony held the wet sweater above the pot while I instructed him on when to lower it a little more and Brianna helped with pinning it out to block. All in all, I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.

And now to plan out the next big project. I have several Craft it Forward items that still need to be done and I really am going to try and focus on them. In the meantime, it's break month with HPKCHC and I am just not sure what I want to work on. Perhaps that shawl that I started for the first year I was in Asheville. I haven't worked on that since I got pneumonia the first time and the year is nearly up. Here is the current progress:

I think it's time to pull it out of the basket and see how much I can finish before the end of August. After all, we did have some pretty chilly days and I'm looking forward to seeing how it all progresses.

No comments:

Post a Comment