Friday, December 21, 2012

Loose ends

We're nearly to the end of the calendar and, once again, I'm thinking of new ideas and patterns. I still want to finish the Crossing Paths as well as create a similar pattern that would be part of a set. My idea is for a "his & hers" set of socks that could share some traits (as people share lives), but also be very individual (as all people are). Another idea is for a cloak made with lace-weight yarn, but with carious cables and knots intertwined throughout.

And, I still have a couple other projects to complete. I'm not sure that I will get them finished by the last day of the month, but I am certainly going to try.

I'll be playing along in the Harry Potter Knit/Crochet House Cup again. When I think about how long I've been playing... well, it seems very strange. This "term" I am in the category BA5, which means I've already played through the initial 7 terms (which coincide with the years in the books) and am now in the next set of "years". I don't know what they will come up with for those who are even higher than I am.

I'll be focusing more this upcoming year. My hope is that I can organize my time in such a way that I can enjoy a little more crafting time as well as my business. I think there will be a lot of notes and reminders to myself.

I do hope you all are having a wonder-filled holiday season, no matter what/if you celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment